Charming, traditional, and all brick 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom 2 story home situated on a wide and quiet street on the edge of Ephrata Borough. This house is close to all your amenities, schools, public pool, recreation center, restaurants, and downtown. Inside you'll find a newly renovated kitchen complete with soft close drawers, a large farmhouse sink, large island, tile backsplash, newer appliances, etc. The large living room is complete with a wood burning fireplace and leads to a covered porch that's great for entertaining. Guests will love to use the newly renovated half bath with ship lathe walls. Timeless hardwood floors are throughout the entire house and the master bedroom has a window seat to sit and read on those frigid winter nights. You'll love the large walk-out basement with lots of storage and the 1 car attached garage in addition to off-street parking for over 4 cars with 2 in the front driveway and parking in the backyard off the alley. Multiple Offers Received, Deadline for offers is Monday Sept. 27th at 5pm.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Public Water
1,500 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Energy Star Appliance(S), Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Oil, Hot Water. Radiant.
- 1. Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price